Laser teeth whitening is a professional bleaching procedure in a dentist’s office. It varies from conventional whitening treatments due to using a laser and whitening gels.
A laser is a device that produces an intense light beam. This blog article discusses the procedure, drawbacks, and cost of laser teeth whitening. It also describes how long you should expect the effects to last.
Looking for a whiter and brighter smile?
One of the most efficient methods for whitening your teeth is laser whitening. It will significantly increase the brightness of your teeth with only one visit. Laser whitening is a fast and effective method for removing surface stains and discolouration.
Yellow teeth are no longer something you have to live with. With laser teeth whitening, you can have the white smile you’ve always desired in only one visit.
Book your appointment at Leicestershire Dental Studio for laser teeth whitening today!
What is Laser Teeth Whitening?
Laser teeth whitening is a dental procedure that whitens and brightens teeth using bleaching gel and lasers. During the procedure, your teeth are initially treated with a bleaching gel before being heated by a laser targeted at your teeth. The laser then stimulates the bleaching activity of the teeth-whitening gel.
Laser teeth whitening is intended to reduce discolouration and improve the look of your teeth.
There are numerous causes of tooth discoloration, including:
- ingesting specific foods and beverages, such as coffee and tea
- cigarette smoking
- hurting your mouth
- several drugs, including antihistamines and chemotherapy
How does a laser tooth whitening system operate?
It is best that tooth Bleaching is done at the dentist’s office. The process typically takes between 30 and 60 minutes. The duration may change based on your needs.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that laser teeth whitening is painless. Nevertheless, the whitened teeth may be more sensitive than usual for about a day following the operation.
Here are the steps of a laser whitening treatment:
- Your dentist will insert a rubber guard or plastic support to keep your mouth open.
- You will be asked to wear safety glasses to protect your eyes.
- Your dentist will also apply a gum barrier to help protect your gums.
- The dentist will then apply a whitening treatment to your teeth.
- After a brief time, your dentist will direct a laser at your teeth.
- When the laser warms the bleaching gel, its whitening properties are activated.
- When done, the dentist will remove the gum barrier and wash away the bleaching gel.
How long do laser teeth whitening methods last?
Teeth discoloration can be significantly decreased with laser teeth whitening. The chemicals used during this process are often stronger than those used in at-home whitening solutions such as daily whitening strips or whitening toothpaste. Laser teeth whitening is more efficient and produces results faster.
The outcome of laser whitening will rely on several variables, such as:
- Your teeth’s initial shade
- The frequency of your treatment
- Your habits
- The lasers and bleaching gel employed
- If you smoke
- Consumption of certain food and drinks such as coffee and tea
Some Benefits of Laser Teeth Whitening:
- Produces quicker results than home remedies
- The effects are long-lasting
- Whiter and brighter teeth
- The procedure is non-invasive
Laser Teeth Whitening Cost
Dental insurance frequently does not provide coverage for laser teeth whitening costs. You will thus be responsible for paying out of pocket. Depending on your dentist and where you live, one session might cost anywhere from 87GBO to 400GBP.
Remember that it will take three to four sessions to get whiter teeth. This indicates that you should budget 340GBP to 1530GBP or more. To get the best and most effective teeth whitening service, you should contact Leicestershire Dental Studio, the best cosmetic dentistry practitioner in the country.
Why do people choose Leicestershire Dental Studio?
At Leicestershire Dental Studio, a professional and highly experienced dentist will perform your laser whitening procedure. We only use professional-grade teeth whitening gels. The gels include a unique peroxide bleach used for the whitening procedure.
When you are done whitening your teeth, you will be rewarded with a beautiful smile. Contact Leicestershire Dental Studio today and say goodbye to yellow teeth.
Cosmetic Procedure: Leicestershire Dental Studio Laser Teeth Whitening
At Leicestershire Dental Studio, we’ll start by scheduling a thorough consultation with you so that we can examine your goals and concerns, as well as your teeth and gums. In essence, our dentists will make sure you are qualified and prepared for your whitening procedure! After that, we’ll perform a 3D digital scan of your teeth and bite so we can create custom whitening trays just for you.
When all is set, our dentist will apply the treatment gel to the teeth and wait a few minutes. When this is done, he will use the laser treatment one tooth at a time.
You will surely get brighter and whiter teeth when the procedure is done at Leicestershire Dental Studio.
Here are the 10 Benefits of Teeth Professionally Whitened at Leicestershire Dental Studio:
- Remove Discoloration: Your teeth may become discolored as you age or due to certain food and lifestyle decisions. With whitening, severe tooth discoloration is eliminated, bringing back confidence in your smile.
- Remove Stains: You may get stains from consuming foods or improperly brushing and flossing your teeth.
- Boost your self-confidence: A dingy, lifeless-looking smile can make you feel insecure. Following a teeth-whitening procedure, you’ll feel and look better.
- Be happier: You’ll smile more often now that your teeth are whiter, brighter, and healthier. A bright, white smile makes you look friendlier and conveys health.
- Reduce bacteria: Many whitening procedures are designed to eliminate bacteria that could lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
- Manifest More Youth: Many whitening procedures are designed to eliminate bacteria that could lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
- Cover Up Errors: When teeth are perfectly white, people are less likely to detect minor faults like cracks and chips.
- Prepare for the Big Event: When attending a wedding or class reunion, you’ll want to look your best.
- It’s Easy: Whitening is easy and typically involves wearing customized trays while relaxing in your home.
- It Advances Quickly: The optimum results from most bleaching treatments take a few weeks to manifest.
Q: Is Laser teeth whitening safe?
A: Yes, teeth whitening is completely safe as long as the treatment is prescribed by and supervised by a dentist with appropriate experience. We will always ensure that your gums and teeth are healthy prior to approving any whitening treatments, and will ensure that your whitening trays and the gels are medical grade and bespoke to your teeth before you begin.
Q: What is dental insurance?
A: Dental insurance is a type of insurance that helps cover the cost of dental care.
Q: Is a bleaching agent harmful to my body?
A: No. A bleaching agent is a safe and effective way to achieve brighter teeth.
Q: Is whitening toothpaste enough?
A: In actuality, no toothpaste can whiten teeth. Only a professional and experienced dentist with access to hydrogen peroxide’s bleaching properties can accomplish that successfully. Let us help.
Many teeth-whitening treatments are available at Leicestershire Dental Studio, including Enlighten Whitening, Boutique Whitening, and Pola-Whitening. We can talk about the variations among the brands and gels and assist you in selecting the one that will work best for you.
One of the easiest, safest, and most efficient cosmetic procedures you can use to enhance your smile is teeth whitening. Our teeth whitening specialists at Leicestershire Dental Studio have years of experience in offering teeth whitening with the most remarkable outcomes.
Visit us today, and your smile will never remain the same!